Saturday, June 18, 2011

BOOK READING JUNE 26

It's on for Sunday, June 26 at 4:00 PM.  Author MJ (aka, me) will present selected passages from PROPHETESS.  Where:  in the courtyard of Pepper's Porch, under the live oak.  Paperback editions will be available for $15, and, there's a real good chance the author will sign 'em.  Autographed first editions with change back for your twenty and no waiting...plus they have beer!  See y'all there.

As a side note, I thought I'd just randomly open the book and read.  But most of the time I did this a passage popped up that would potentially be a 'spoiler.'  So I have carefully selected sections that will present characters and flavor, whet the appetite and still safeguard the storyline.  Feel free to pepper the author with 'behind the scenes' questions and how the novel came to be.  No matter what, a good time will be had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment